Things I am currently digging (because I think it's no longer cool to say 'McLovin') (damn)...
1. Old snapshots of my boys when they were smaller than I remember them ever being.
2. THIS song which FORCES me to shake my ass...
(and did I mention my 3 year old knows ALL the words already?)
3. OPI's "Respect the World"
4. I think this is the coolest idea EVER
and kinda want one for myself.
5. I'm smiling every single time I walk past this
which Maria took of me (giving the thumbs to Chicago) at Blogher 09.
6. This crazy bastard who the boys tell me "smells"
but then I remind them that they do too, and I still love them... so...
7. These cork squares that I nailed up myself (hee hee)
8. I love damn near every quote I've ever read of Mae West's but I'm especially in love with "I've been things and I've seen places."
9. When I need a laugh or an OH NO HE DIN'T! I read Texts From Last Night.
10. I want, want, WANT! but in a "in your dreams" kind of way:
('scuse me while I drool on my keyboard...)
What are you digging?